Short description: Technical Support Staff Assistant for UK COM-RIT
The UK Dept. of Communication’s Office of Research & Instructional Technology (COM-RIT) seeks applicants for immediate hire.
Exp. in some of these areas is preferred: Desktop hard/soft support, Database, Basic programming, Web CMS, Audio/Video Production, Graphic Design, Learning Management Systems
- Support instructors & classroom tech
- Provide support to the Director
- Develop electronic newsletters
- Design & process electronic mailings
- Reply to student correspondence
- Create web & promotional content
- Workstation support
- Schedule lecture recordings
- Purchase equipment/software
- Maintain equipment inventory</p>
NOTE: Skills & experience are important, but interest, eagerness to learn, quality of character & sense of humor are equally valued. Simply put, we work hard and laugh a lot.
Starting wage is $15/hr
Apply by May 1st at:
After a trial period, this temp position will transition to regular full-timeMore Info...