Short description: Float is looking for a data guru to join our development team.
Float is looking for a data guru to join our development team. Responsibilities would include design/implementation/maintenance of our existing and future database systems and creating custom reporting and developing backup and retention strategies. But most importantly, we are looking for an individual that would serve as a data analytics evangelist within our organization, continuously pushing the envelope of what we can learn from our data and how it can improve our product.
Desired Skills and Experience REQUIRED:
- Great communication skills and positive outlook
- MySQL Administration, schema design best practices
- MongoDB Administration, indexing best practices
- MongoDB complex Aggregation/MapReduce
- Linux Bash Scripting
- Reporting Technologies (e.g. Jasper)
- Experience building custom reports
- Data Analysis Tools
- Data Mining/ML
- AWS Tools
- Hadoop or similar technologies
- Experience with Financial Data
- Transactional systems
- Experience working on distributed development teams.
Contact Chad Hurley at email@example.com for more details.More Info...